Monday, February 14, 2011

2/14/11

Sometimes I feel like I could cut real deep, crack open my breast plate, and the real girl could finally come out.  I know the real me is in there, packed away under these extra 40lbs.

I'm going to have to up the output.  I'm not losing at all.  Weighed in the same: 160, again.  Its really discouraging, and I don't think I'm going to eat anymore than the banana I had for breakfast today.  Mike will kill me, but he just doesn't get it.  I mean, I have lost 5lbs in the past two weeks.  And its stayed off.  I guess that's something to be excited about, but for some reason I am stuck on the negative aspects of everything.  Also, I'm going to have to get a new scale.  This one is so inaccurate; I always have to adjust it back to zero when I get on.  Any recommendations?

I'm going to watch the eating disorder episodes of Intervention, do some laundry and some minor calisthenics.  I don't want to have to take another shower today before Mike gets here.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone.  Stay strong and away from the chocolate! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment